[Automatically Collected Information]
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, your mobile operating system and version, the type of mobile device you use, the IP address of your mobile device, the tokens required to send notifications to the Application, and information about the way you use the Application.
[User location information]
When you use the mobile application, the Application may use geolocation technology to determine your current location in order to customize maps, display your location, and show distances and routes to points of interest. Also, see section "Automatic Data Collection, Analytics and Advertising" below.
If you do not want the Application to use your location, you can turn off the location services located in your device settings.
[Access to Application information by third parties]
Information collected by the Application may be disclosed:
* As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
* If it is believed in good faith it is necessary to protect developer rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
* With trusted services providers who work on behalf of the developer of the Application or on behalf of the creator of the Application, and do not have an independent use of the information.
* To third party analytics companies, advertising networks and advertisers, as described in the section "Automatic Data Collection, Analytics and Advertising" below.
[Automatic Data Collection, Analytics and Advertising]
The Application may work with analytics companies to help understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage, or non-precise user location.
The Application may be configured to show ads from third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application.
Analytics networks, advertising networks and advertisers may use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, your device operating system version, device model, application version or non-precise location. To protect the anonymity of this information, the Application uses an encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties cannot identify you personally. These third parties may use anonymous information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
If you would like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information, please see section “Opt-out” below.
The Application may require some of the following device and operating system permissions:
* Internet/Networks: required by the Application to work and show the contents appropriately.
* Vibration: required to vibrate in case a notification is received.
* Camera: the Application may be configured to take pictures. Pictures will only be taken explicitly by you and they are only automatically stored on the device. Pictures will not be automatically shared, they can only be shared explicitly by you.
* Keep device awake and Background mode: the Application may be configured to play sound files. This permission is required to play sounds in background.
* Location: see "User location information" section.
* Contacts: required by operating system notification service. This information is not stored or shared by the Application.
* Bluetooth, calendars: required by third party analytics and advertising networks.
* Storage and Photo Library: required to store pictures or Application state information.
* Google Service Configuration: required to show maps on the Application.
[Other contents, other collected information and responsibility]
All the information sent by the Application through forms or web pages that are external to the Application including, but not limited to, form data, user registration, user log in, or user profile, will be responsibility of the creator of the Application, it will not be responsibility of the company that develops de Application.
The company that develops the Application is merely a provider of the creator of the Application. Contents and information shown or submitted to servers as configured by the creator of the Application are responsibility of the creator of the Application and will not be in any way responsibility of Application developer.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device and operating system or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
The company that develops the Application and the creator of the Application are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are provided to protect the information that is processed and maintained. Please be aware that, despite the efforts to provide reasonable security for the information that is processed and maintained, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, please use the contact information you can find on the Application profile on the marketplace or network.